They come in makeup. They come in dress. They come with accessories. On October 31st, adults, children and dogs will be wearing their favorite costumes for Halloween. According to consumer research, some costumes are more popular than others.
According to NRF’s research, these are the most popular Halloween costumes for 2012.
1. Princess – 4.8 million children
2. Batman – 2.7 million children
3. Spiderman – 2.3 million children
1. Witch – 5.9 million adults
2. Vampire – 3.2 million adults
3. Pirate – 2.8 million adults
1. Pumpkin – 12.7 percent of dogs
2. Devil – 6.9 percent of dogs
3. Hot Dog – 5.7 percent of dogs
Information Source: National Retail Federation
The goal of Money Answers is to provide a quick, reliable answer to your money questions. All answers are provided with a reliable source so you can verify information for yourself. If you found the information helpful, please check our our blog at My Family Finances.