Humans get excited about really stupid things sometimes. For some, it might be winning an ugly lamp that looks like a leg. For me, it’s the commenting schedule I created this week.
A commenting schedule is something that I’ve always wanted to make. I have trouble keeping track of where I’ve been and who I’m going to. My feed reader has never really worked for commenting, because I only use it on my smart phone where commenting would be time consuming.
My goal is to write roughly 170 comments a month by commenting on 6 blogs a day. So far it’s kept me on track and it’s resulted in less time spent commenting. If you’ve ever wanted to get more commenting done, I highly suggest giving a commenting schedule a try!
How do you go about commenting? Do you use a schedule? Is it organized at all?
Top Ten Family Finance Posts
It’s short and sweet today. I hope you enjoy the top family finance posts as I have this week.
- Have you ever named your stuff before? Planting our Pennies dissects the common practice of naming non-baby related objects.
- Married with Debt warns us of the dangers of accepting advice from those people who want to sell us stuff. As a little bonus, you’ll also get to learn why your financial adviser never wants you to actually retire.
- Down the street, there is a drive-in movie theater that has a weekly flea market. I’ve never been, but I have always been curious. However, there are now questions regarding the ethics in going and it’s all Add Vodka’s fault.
- Funancials finally gives a long awaited apology to Mark Zuckerberg; the CEO not trying to make any money.
- Work is not a four letter word at Hope to Prosper.
- Don’t Quit Your Day Job interrupts our normal methods of watching movies in exchange for ways to watch them cheaper.
- I Am 1 Percent explains why get rich quick schemes don’t work unless you are Bill Gates.
- You shouldn’t tap into your 401k account to pay down debt. Life and My Finances crunched the math on this retirement crippling faux pas.
- Work Save Live has ten reasons for an emergency fund. Sadly, beer was not on the list. Check out other important things left off the list.
- Don’t just buy stock. Have a strategy. Head over to 20’s Finances and pick your own.
Carnivals and Sites That Linked this Week
- DQYDJ – The Weekender
- Yakezie Carnival at Stock Trend Investing
- Carnival of MoneyPros at Young Cheap Living
- Wealth Artisan’s FinCarn at Wealth Artisan
- Carn. of Financial Camaraderie at Broke-Ass Mommy
- Carnival of Retirement at Finance Product Reviews
- Carnival of Financial Planning at Green Panda Treehouse
Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!